The Ellipse IPL treatment utilizes advanced technology for photo rejuvenation.
As we grow older, our skin changes. It becomes thinner and loses its smoothness, and unwanted pigmentation and small vessels can appear. Over time, sun exposure on your face, hands, arms, and chest can accelerate the signs of aging. Sun damage can result in a variety of vascular and pigmented lesions, including:-Dark spots
Fortunately, you can rejuvenate your skin and keep a younger and fresher look with the Ellipse IPL treatment.
The Ellipse IPL treatment rejuvenates your sun damaged skin and makes it look clear and bright by delivering short bursts of light that directly target the blood vessels or melanin within your skin. Potentially harmful wavelengths are removed using patented Dual Mode Filtering. The Remaining wavelengths are absorbed by the haemoglobin on your blood vessels-only the treated ones-and the melanin in your freckles, sunspots, or other pigmented lesions.
1. Prior to your Ellipse IPL procedure, you and your healthcare provider will meet and discuss your treatment goals. It is important to avoid tanning before and after.
2. The treatment could take about 20 minutes, depending on the the area you want treated. You should see an improvement after the first treatment, but up to 3 treatments may be required to achieve the full effect.
3. The number of treatments depend on the location and number of vessels to be treated. Treatments are most efficient in patients with light skin who are not suntanned at the time of the treatment. Pre-programmed settings for different skin types ensure a correct energy output for your skin type.
4. After treatment, your skin may benefit from applying a cold damp cloth to your face or from using an ointment prescribed by your healthcare provider. Also, you should avoid sun exposure for 30 days, even if there is no sign of inflammation in the treated areas.
5. You may notice a sloughing off of some skin or darkening of some pigmented spots for a few days following treatment. After that, you will find your skin looks smoother and fresher. You might choose to have 1 or 2 annual maintenance treatments.
6. Talk to your healthcare provider about what you can expect with your individual treatment.